Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Japanese People


When I tried to start writing this article, I had no idea of who I should take the pictures of. 
Then, suddenly my little cousins called me and I decided to use the pictures of them. 


He is a 4-year-old boy, who loves trains.
Whenever I meet him at my grandmother's house, he takes me outside to see the passing trains. 
He also loves animals such as dogs, cats, insects, and reptiles. 


The day when I took this pictures, we visited the "焼き鳥"(grilled chicken) restaurant, 
which belongs to my aunt and uncle. 
Since I had 6 turtles at home, I gave two of them to my uncle. 

As I mentioned, my cousin likes animals so he was very interested in the turtles. 
He was crazy about playing with them forgetting eating Yakitori. 

Whenever we visit my uncle's 焼き鳥 restaurant, my cousin takes me to the park next to the restaurant even if I say no, but this time was different. He never stopped playing with turtles even though he was bitten by mosquitoes a lot. Usually, he gets tired of things very quickly, but turtles were special and strong for my cousin. 


He has a elder brother who is very noisy and strong. Compared to his elder brother, he seems to be quiet and calm, but when he played with the turtles, he talked to them a lot and said many funny things to them. That was really funny to me and I thought I could find his funny characteristic which I didn't know. 



I seldom have a chance to meet and talk to him, but the more he gets older, the more things of him I can find, so I always enjoy the time I spend with my cousins. 




2 comments:

  1. Nice portraits and description of your cousin. I assume you got permission from his parents to post his pictures on the blog?

    Your text is centered. can you change it to left justified?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I got the permission from them.

    Thanks for your advice. I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete